Friday, May 14, 2010

It's been awhile...

I have been having a hard time keeping up with what I HAVE to do - let alone all the extras I WANT to do. My son is on 2 baseball teams and we are on the field 5 sometimes 6 days a week. I'm not complaining because I love it - watching the kids play and socializing with the parents! I just feel like I am running to catch up. School is coming  to a close and I have to make some hard decisions as to what to teach and what we will not have time for. What will keep the kids AND me motivated until the end of the year.

My most exciting news is that my student that won at the County Art Show took the blue ribbon at the state level! It is so exciting!! I am so proud of him.
Here is a cute pic of us and his artwork:

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment