Sunday, February 21, 2010

Suessical Sunday

I brought the set designs for the upcoming 2nd grade Suessical performance at my school home with me this weekend. We had so many snow days I did not get a chance to work on them. I wish I had had them over the snow days - they would be done by now! I am working on all the flat color areas and will then go back in with black. I did the first one with brush and black paint but I may need to switch to marker for speed...

I enlarged the images onto bulletin board paper with my elmo and LCD projector. It isn't taking the paint too well since it is so thin - oh well note for next time. Hopefully they will laminate ok and can be used again. The library has already requested one for Read Across America which celebrates Dr. Suess's birthday the first week in March.
I also persoanlized the Young Guns sock monkey with the lucky winner's name and number and the 'YG' on the hat. It gets delivered today at practice.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment