Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In the Works...

I am in the process of implementing an idea that has been floating around in my head for awhile. I think I saw it in an art education magazine. So I have cut out an Armani ad from Harper's Bazaar mag and have collected a lot of textures with a red theme. (still have valentine's on the brain) I will be working on implementing it for the next few days. I actually get to go back to work tomorrow - schools are opening 2 hours late - which  means I will have 30 minute speed classes! Hope I can remember a few names! It has been too long! I am not good without a schedule, I look forward to getting back into one - of course they are calling for more snow next week. I will post a few pictures of the snow aftermath.

The big blanket of snow that slid off the back of the mustang.

The stop sign at Riley Road and Rt 29 - almost covered up

After 2 huge storms it snowed about half an inch to put a nice fresh coat on everything. This is the dog's ball in the driveway.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment