Sunday, February 28, 2010

At Home in School!

Wow! finished my first full week of school since the second week in January! I started the Creative Every Day posts because I was doing a lot of blog surfing while home during the snow days. Now that school is back in swing you can see my posts have become fewer. I was also doing a little reflecting on the Home theme. I didn't create a specific Home themed art but I have realized how "at home" I am in the classroom and how much I missed being with and creating with my students over the extended snow days. My students are finishing up with the projects they began so long ago and starting the next round - it is exciting for me to prepare and present these new lessons. It is going to be another busy week - and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Here are a few more of my students illuminated letters!



0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment